Don't let St. Patrick's Day be the only day you...
throw some kale in it!
Ingredients (for 12 muffins or 24 mini muffins):
1 cup rough-chopped kale (harvested from your back patio!)
1 cup crumbled feta
1 cup shredded cheddar
handful cherry tomatoes, sliced (snagged from your Tomato Seedsheet)
2 cups flour
1 cup milk
¼ cup olive oil
2 t of salt
2 t baking powder
2 t red pepper flakes
Black pepper to taste
*Preheat oven to 350F*
1. Mix olive oil, flour, cheddar, salt, baking powder, red pepper flakes, and black pepper in bowl.
2. Blend eggs, kale, and milk in food processor. Pour into ingredients from step 1 and stir, until just-mixed.
3. Fold feta cheese into batter.
4. Grease muffin pan or line with muffin papers.
5. Scoop batter into muffin pan and place slices of cherry tomatoes on top.
6. Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
Enjoy your cheesy-green breakfast, fortified with kale!