Nothing tastes as much like summer as garden-fresh corn. While we’re more than happy to pick, shuck, and munch straight from stalks, this week we spiced it up. Here’s a quick and easy recipe for zesty grilled corn.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Peel back husk (leave these attached) to remove all silk from each ear of corn. Re-cover corn with husk and place right on the grill to cook for about 20 minutes. Rotate occasionally when charred in spots.
- Mix mayo, Sriracha, garlic powder, and salt.
- Remove corn from grill and let cool for 5 minutes on a small baking sheet or platter.
- Once cool enough to hold, peel back husks to make a "handle" and brush kernels with the Sriracha aioli.
- Sprinkle crumbled cojita cheese & cilantro on top.
- Squeeze fresh lime wedges over each ear of corn.
- Enjoy immediately. Share if you must.
- Try cutting mayonnaise with Greek yogurt for a low-fat, high-protein treat.
- If you’re not a cilantro fan, grab some fresh parsley or chives from your garden instead!