Harvest your Salad Seedsheet and up your breakfast game.
By combining fresh greens, radishes, garlic and protein-packed eggs, you will feel more alert and ready to tackle the morning. Why not add superfoods to your morning fuel? Breakfast wont be the same again without these nutrient-dense benefits.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 eggs
- A handful of fresh baby greens of your choice, roughly chopped (whatever is available, radish tops count!)
- 2 radish roots, thinly sliced
- 1-2 cloves fresh garlic, thinly sliced
- red pepper flakes, as desired
- salt & pepper to taste
- Beat eggs in a small bowl and add greens, garlic, pepper flakes, salt & pepper.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add egg mixture to the skillet and stir to begin cooking.
- Let solidify in the pan for 3-4 minutes and fold in half with a spatula.
- Cook for ~1 minute on each side, or until inside is cooked and the outsides are browned.
- Transfer to a plate and add radish slices & fresh ground pepper.