Win a gold medal in brunch every Saturday by growing & making your own Bloody Mary ingredients. You control the spiciness, as well as your pours! Make enough for a crowd, these are bound to go quick.
- 1 ½ cups tomato juice
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 Tbsp grated horseradish
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp hot sauce of choice
- 1 cup vodka
- 2 Tbsp salt
- ½ Tbsp chili powder
- Celery & fennel stems (for garnishes)
- 4 pint jars
- 4 toothpicks and hot pepper
- Add tomato and lemon juices, horseradish, Worcestershire, hot sauce and vodka to a pitcher. Taste and adjust as desired.
- Pour salt and chili powder onto a shallow dish. Wet the rim of each pint glass and dip to coat.
- Fill each glass with ice to the top.
- Pour from the pitcher into each glass, and garnish with your homegrown celery and fennel stems.
- Add a hot pepper on a toothpick as an additional topping for each drink.