Roots and Shoots Garden Salad Recipe
Don't let salads be boring and plain. By growing your own fresh ingredients, even the greens have their own complex flavors! Make your lunch-al-desko healthy & delicious with the freshest, homegrown harvests from the *easy-to-grow* Salads Seedsheet.
- Red Russian Kale
- Golden Frills
- French Breakfast Radish
- Pea Shoots
- 2 Tablespoons of feta cheese
- 1 Tablespoon pine nuts
- Seedsheet ranch dressing
- Harvest your arugula, spinach, red russian kale, golden frills, tatsoi, and radish, fresh from your Seedsheet.
- Rinse and chop the radish into thin slices.
- Roughly chop the greens into bite size pieces and add to your bowl.
- Top the greens with the radish slices and pea shoots.
- Sprinkle some feta cheese and pine nuts onto the dish.
- Dress with your homemade Seedsheet ranch dressing and fresh-ground pepper to taste.