Be on your best behavior and make garden-to-glass cocktails with only the freshest of ingredients.
With this recipe for the Mind Your P's and Q's, your drinks will be literally handcrafted & invigorating.
- Handful of petit snap greens (4 set aside for garnishes)
- 1 medium chopped cucumber
- 1 lime, peeled
- 4 large celery stems
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- ½ cup gin of choice
- ¼ cup elderflower liqueur
- Soda water
- 4 coupe glasses
- Blend pea snap greens, cucumber, lime & celery in a blender or food processor.
- Strain pureed mixture through cheesecloth or a fine mesh strainer.
- Add this liquid to a shaker filled with ice. Pour in simple syrup, gin, and elderflower liquor.
- Place a pint glass on top and shake!
- Divide into 4 coupe glasses and top with soda and snap greens sprouts.