Kickin' Carrot Juice Recipe
The components in this Kickin' Carrot Juice will be medicine to bring you back to 100% when you're feeling sluggish. Fresh fruit & vegetable juice high in vitamin C boosts the immune system!
The fresher the better, so here is your chance to grow the ingredients and make the antidote yourself.
- 1 large carrot (or two small carrots)
- 1 cayenne pepper (keep seeds to increase the heat)
- 1 orange
- Peel orange and chop carrot into chunks.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender..
- Blend until uniform and smooth.
- Transfer into a tall glass or small pitcher.
- With a fine mesh strainer and empty glass, slowly pour small amounts of the carrot mixture through. Use the back of a spoon to help the liquid move through. Discard/compost solids.
- Enjoy a hefty dose of Vitamin C with a kick!