How to Thin: Zucchini
Growing Zucchini is easy as long as the huge plants have enough room to grow. Thin Zucchini sprouts with these tips to see bountiful harvests in no time.
HOW TO THIN ZUCCHINI:
- First, water the Seedsheet to saturate the soil and avoid damaging the roots.
- Second, select the healthiest plant and gently pull out the extras with your thumb and pointer finger.
- Thin Zucchini to 1-plant so it has enough room to grow.
- Pat down the soil around the remaining plant.
- Transplant the extra seedlings into fresh soil, or compost the sprouts.
- Watch the remaining plant grow large and lush leaves.