How to Thin: Zinnias
Zinnias are easy flowers to start from seed, and should be thinned to have the best flower blossom yields. Check out these tips for thinning Zinnia seedlings.
HOW TO THIN Zinnias:
- First, water the Seedsheet to saturate the soil and avoid damaging the roots.
- Second, select the healthiest plant and gently pull out the extras with your thumb and pointer finger.
- Thin Zinnias to 2 plants so they have enough room to grow.
- Pat down the soil around the remaining plants.
- The extra seedlings can be replanted in another area with fresh soil or composted.
- Watch the remaining plants grow large leaves, and healthy blossoms.