How To Thin: White Icicle Radishes
To give white icicle radishes enough room to grow, they require "thinning" 10 days after planting when the seedlings are about an inch tall. These seedlings can be eaten, or planted in another area of fresh soil.
How to thin White Icicle Radishes:
- First, water the Seedsheet to saturate the soil and avoid damaging the roots.
- Second, select the healthiest plants and gently pull out the extras with your thumb and pointer finger.
- Thin White Icicle Radishes to 2-plants so they have enough room to grow.
- Pat down the soil around the remaining plants.
- Have these seedlings as a spicy snack, or garnish your salads or stir-fries.
- Watch the remaining two plants grow large and lush leaves.