How to Thin: Watermelon Radishes
Watermelon Radishes produce healthy roots, as long as they have enough room to grow. Make sure to thin the seedlings with these tips for the best harvests.
HOW TO THIN Watermelon RADISHES:
- First, water the Seedsheet to saturate the soil and avoid damaging the roots.
- Second, select the healthiest plants and gently pull out the extras with your thumb and pointer finger.
- Thin Watermelon Radishes to 1 plant so it has enough room to grow.
- Pat down the soil around the remaining plant.
- Have these as a spicy snack, or garnish your salads!
- Watch the remaining plant grow large and lush leaves.