How to Thin: Tomatillos
Tomatillos grow to be tall plants in the garden. Be sure to thin the plants to provide enough room to grow and produce lots of healthy fruit.
HOW TO THIN Tomatillos:
- First, water the Seedsheet to saturate the soil and avoid damaging the roots.
- Second, select the healthiest plant and gently pull out the extras with your thumb and pointer finger.
- Thin Tomatillos to 1-plant so it has enough room to grow.
- Pat down the soil around the remaining plant.
- The extra seedlings can be replanted in another area with fresh soil or composted.
- Watch the remaining plant grow large and lush leaves.