How to Thin Sweet Peppers
To give Sweet Peppers enough room to grow, they require "thinning" 2 weeks after planting when the seedlings are about an inch tall. These seedlings cannot be eaten, so you may compost or replant them!
HOW TO THIN Golden Sweet PEPPERS:
- First, water the Seedsheet to saturate the soil and avoid damaging the roots.
- Second, select the healthiest plant and gently pull out the extras with your thumb and pointer finger.
- Thin Golden Cali Wonder Peppers to 1-plant so it has enough room to grow.
- Pat down the soil around the remaining plant.
- The extra seedlings aren't edible, so you may replant or compost them!
- Watch the remaining pepper plant grow large and lush leaves.