How to Thin: Sweet Corn
Thin Sweet Corn to 2 plants so it has enough room to grow and produce healthy stalks and ears for harvesting. When planting corn, make sure there are at least 2 other plants nearby, to increase the chance of successful pollination and good ear-formation.
HOW TO THIN Sweet Corn:
- First, water the Seedsheet to saturate the soil and avoid damaging the roots.
- Second, select the healthiest plants and gently pull out the extras with your thumb and pointer finger.
- Thin Corn to 2 plants so they have enough room to grow.
- Pat down the soil around the remaining plants.
- Compost the extra corn seedlings.
- Watch the remaining two plants grow tall, lush and delicious.