How to Thin: Nasturtiums
Nasturtiums grow to be huge plants! It's essential to thin them for healthy growth and long flower production. Check out our tips below for thinning these edible and pollinator-loving flowers.
How to Thin Nasturtiums:
- First, water the Seedsheet to saturate the soil and avoid damaging the roots.
- Second, select the healthiest plants and gently pull out the extras with your thumb and pointer finger.
- Thin Nasturtiums to 2-plants so they have enough room to grow.
- Pat down the soil around the remaining plant.
- Replant the extra seedlings in another area of fresh soil, or compost.
- Watch the remaining two plants grow lush, vining leaves.