How to Thin: Moskvitch Tomatoes
Thin Moskvitch Tomatoes to give the plants enough space. This heirloom variety produces large, beefsteak fruit and will benefit from thinning with the tips below.
HOW TO THIN Moskvitch TOMATOES:
- First, water the Seedsheet to saturate the soil and avoid damaging the roots.
- Second, select the healthiest plant and gently pull out the extras with your thumb and pointer finger.
- Thin Moskvitch Tomatoes to 1-plant so it has enough room to grow.
- Pat down the soil around the remaining plant.
- The extra seedlings can be replanted in another area with fresh soil or composted.
- Watch the remaining plant grow large and lush leaves.