How to Thin: Eggplant
Thin Eggplant to one plant, so it has enough room to grow large and produce healthy fruit. Eggplants grow to be very large, so it is essential that they have space to spread roots and leaves.
HOW TO THIN Eggplant:
- First, water the Seedsheet to saturate the soil and avoid damaging the roots.
- Second, select the healthiest plant and gently pull out the extras with your thumb and pointer finger.
- Thin Eggplant to 1-plant so it has enough room to grow.
- Pat down the soil around the remaining plant.
- The extra seedlings can be replanted in another area with fresh soil or composted.
- Watch the remaining plant grow large and lush leaves.