How to Thin: Edamame
Thin Edamame to one plant so it has enough room to grow and produce pods of delicious soy beans! Check out our tips below to thin plants effectively.
HOW TO THIN Edamame:
- First, water the Seedsheet to saturate the soil and avoid damaging the roots.
- Second, select the healthiest plant and gently pull out the extras with your thumb and pointer finger.
- Thin Edamame to 1 plant so it has enough room to grow.
- Pat down the soil around the remaining plant.
- Watch the remaining two plant grow large and lush leaves, and future sweet soy beans!