How to Thin: Cucumbers
Have you ever grown Cucumbers? Once these plants get growing, the crunchy harvests just roll in. In order to have the healthiest crop, it is essential to thin the plants to give them enough room to grow.
HOW TO THIN Cucumbers:
- First, water the Seedsheet to saturate the soil and avoid damaging the roots.
- Second, select the healthiest plant and gently pull out the extras with your thumb and pointer finger.
- Thin Cucumbers to 1-plant so it has enough room to grow.
- Pat down the soil around the remaining plant.
- Transplant the extra seedlings into fresh soil, or compost the sprouts.
- Watch the remaining plant grow large and lush leaves.