How to Thin: Cucamelons
Thin Cucamelons to one plant so they have enough room to grow and produce lots of fruit. Cucamelons are very forgiving plants, but will perform best when thinned.
HOW TO THIN Cucamelons:
- First, water the Seedsheet to saturate the soil and avoid damaging the roots.
- Second, select the healthiest plant and gently pull out the extras with your thumb and pointer finger.
- Thin Cucamelon to 1-plant so it has enough room to grow.
- Pat down the soil around the remaining plant.
- Transplant the extra seedlings into fresh soil, or compost the sprouts.
- Watch the remaining plant grow large and lush leaves.