How to Thin: Cauliflower
Thin Cauliflower so the plant has enough room to grow to full-size. This will allow it to produce a large white, tender crown for harvesting. See the tips below for how to thin cauliflower seedlings.
HOW TO THIN Cauliflower:
- First, water the Seedsheet to saturate the soil and avoid damaging the roots.
- Second, select the healthiest plant and gently pull out the extras with your thumb and pointer finger.
- Thin Cauliflower to 1 plant so it has enough room to grow.
- Pat down the soil around the remaining plant.
- Compost or replant the extra seedlings.
- Watch the remaining plant grow lush leaves and a large, white crown for harvesting.