Potluck Hack: Herb & Garlic Cheese Ball Recipe
This is an easy upgrade from your usual potluck contribution (goat cheese and crackers is your go-to, right?).
With fresh herbs, garlic and a fancy coating of nuts and seeds, put your fancy pants on & up your dinner game.
1 log of chèvre
A handful of fresh herbs, minced or chopped in a food processor (we harvested some fresh dill, basil, and cilantro from our 1x3 Herbs Seedsheet)
1 clove of garlic, minced
1/2 cup of your favorite chopped nuts/seeds (we used toasted almonds and sesame seeds)
Salt & Pepper
1. Slice your chèvre into chunks and place in a medium bowl.
2. Add chopped herbs, minced garlic, S & P, and mix everything together until well-distributed.
3. Form mixture into a ball (clean hands are useful here).
4. Pour seed/nuts into a shallow dish, and roll ball around to coat evenly.
5. Cover in plastic wrap and chill in fridge for about 15 minutes to chill.
6. Take out of fridge, unwrap, and set on your earthy-wooden cutting board surrounded by your favorite dippers (carrot sticks, celery, crackers, etc).